Dan and Gail Lester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mold rolls into 15" x 10" pan, bake at 375 F for 8 to 10 min. cool.
- 2 cans crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. minced onions
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- Choice of fresh veggies: broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, radishes,
tomatoes, carrots, green peppers, etc.
Mix cream cheese, mayo, dill, and onion. Spread over crust. Top with
vegetables. Refrigerate before serving.
(makes 8 servings)
- 1 large or 2 small packets raspberry (or cherry) flavored low-calorie gelatin
- Mix gelatin with 1.5 cups boiling water. Cool.
- In a blender or food processor chop 2 cups raw cranberries and 2
tablespoons orange peel. Add 1/2 cup crushed pineapple (canned in its own
juice, drained), 1 chopped apple, 1 sliced banana. Mix with 2 envelopes
Equal or other artificial sweetener to equal 4 teaspoons sugar.
- Add fruit and 1/2 cup orange juice to gelatin. Chill until firm.
Chili Cheese Cubes
Beat eggs 4-5 minutes until light. Stir dry ingredients together. Add to
eggs, mix well. Fold in remaining ingredients. Pour into greased 9" x 13"
pan. Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting
into cubes or squares. Serve with salsa. Can be eaten cold with salsa
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups shredded jack cheese
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1.5 cups cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- .75 tsp. salt
- 2 cans diced green chilies, drained (ca. 7 ounce cans)
Whole Grain Waffles or Pancakes
Mix dry ingredients. Put in eggs, oil, and milk and mix to make a fairly
thick batter of whatever thickness is desired. Cook on hot, ungreased
griddle or waffle iron. Use about 1/4 cup batter for pancakes. Use 1/3 to
1/2 cup for waffles. Serves 4 to 6. Top with applesauce or fruit or other
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- .5 cup cornmeal
- .5 cup raw or toasted wheat germ
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbs. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs. oil
- 2.5 -- 3 cups buttermilk
This page is maintained by Graham Toal <email@example.com>